Thursday, March 20, 2008

Don't Miss "The quotable I and the Bird"

Clare, whose fabulous blog The House and Other Arctic Musings has entertained, captivated and amazed us since 2005, is the host of #71 - The quotable I and the Bird.  Don't miss this intriguing issue. Clare has assembled the contributions and accompanied them with fine and relevant quotes. A masterpiece!

Clare, a fine writer himself, says, "This I and the Bird is a celebration of other's words (and images) of the world's birds, primarily through the posts of the amazingly diverse I and the Bird blogging community, but also through some equally celebrated authors, bonvivants and others of note. So pause a moment, and consider this life, these birds, and this briefest of moments on our journey under the sun and sky." 

1 comment:

Clare said...

Thank you for the kind words Pam. I'm glad you enjoyed it.